Bryant Family Reserve project, Oak Park
Council is upgrading the park and playspace at Bryant Family Reserve, situated at the end Vincent Street, Oak Park, this financial year 2017-18.
The playspace upgrade proposes a range of park improvements, including:
- the partial refurbishment of existing play equipment and addition of a new senior swing.
- creation of a new nature play area with water play as well as rocks and logs for sitting and balancing on - the nature play area utilises the site slopes and existing trees to create a range of new play experiences.
- increase in size of the existing Basketball Half Court and installing a new tower with back board, as well as reconstructing the hit-up wall.
- new furniture and additional garden beds and trees will be planted to increase shade and habitat value, and
- an improved path network for better access and circulation around the playspace and adjoining area is also included.
It is anticipated that the park and playspace works will begin in March 2018 and be completed in April 2018.
Feedback on the Bryant Family Reserve Draft Concept Plan (PDF 548Kb), which shows the proposed upgrade, closed on Friday 3 November 2017.
The final scope of park and playspace upgrading work is subject to feedback and budget.
Please contact Andrew Blight, Landscape Architect at Moreland City Council to provide comment or for more information. Email Andrew Blight or phone 8311 4391.