Deans Street, Coburg - Road reconstruction works
In 2015-16 Council reconstructed Deans Street, Coburg.
Consultation with residents was undertaken in November 2015.
The project is now complete with works commencing in mid April 2016 and finishing in June 2016.
The works included:
- Constructing new underground drainage pipes and associated pits
- Reconstructing the existing bluestone kerb and channel. The levels will be raised to flatten the road and improve vehicle access into properties
- Reconstructing the road pavement and laying a new asphalt road surface.
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between the new kerb and footpath edge.
- Reinstatement of nature strips.
- Total Length: 155 m
Budget and timeline
- Budget: $320,000
- Construction start date: April 2016
- Construction end date: June 2016
If you have an enquiry or would like further information about this project, please contact Council.