Campbell Turnbull Library minor refurbishment works
The Campbell Turnbull Library, located at 220 Melville Road, Brunswick West, was established in 1982 as a jointly funded venture of the Cities of Brunswick and Coburg.
Council is undertaking minor refurbishment works to the meeting room, adjacent foyer and public toilets. Works will include:
- new vinyl flooring throughout the meeting room, foyer and toilets
- replacement of the vinyl with carpet tiles in the walkway from the Melville Road entry
- refurbishment of the public toilets
- upgrading light fittings to LED
- painting, and
- removal of asbestos from the toilets.
The toilets will be closed to the public during the refurbishment works.
Project budget and timelines
- Refurbishment budget: $50,000
- Library closure during asbestos removal: Monday 20 November
- Refurbishment period: 15 November 2017 with expected completion by 1 December 2017.