One-off service fee payment
Fees you can pay as a one-off service fee
- Four year old kindergarten enrolment registration fee
- Compost bin fee
- Green waste bin connection fee
- Planning photocopies fee
- Temporary or mobile food premises fee
- Animal registration adjustments
- Freedom of Information fee
- Parklet fee
- Pay a one-off service fee by Visa or MasterCard.
- You need the 'reference number', for example GW/1234 or TEMPFOOD/1111, located on your invoice.
You can register as a user and sign in to Council Online Services to access My Accounts. As a registered user, you can keep track of requests and applications on any device and don't need to re-enter your personal information.
Other ways to pay
Pay by post
- Separate the payment slip at the bottom of your invoice or order form and mail it with your cheque or money order to Moreland City Council, Locked Bag 10, Moreland 3058, before the due date.
- Make the cheque or money order payable to ‘Moreland City Council’ and cross it 'Not negotiable'. Do not include cash in the mail.
Council does not provide a receipt for payments received by mail. Keep the top section of the invoice or order form for your records.
Pay in person
- Bring your invoice to a Council Customer Service Centre.
- You can pay by Visa or MasterCard, EFTPOS, cheque, money order, or cash. The minimum payment for all card transactions is $10 and there is no cash out facility.