Arts Investment Grants Program
Arts Investment Grants provide financial support to organisations whose business is in the creative sector.
The grants aim to provide organisations with funding to grow their practice, address infrastructure needs and develop new works, programs or services.
Objectives of the Arts Investment Grants Program
- Support Moreland's creative sector to maintain and grow their practice in the municipality.
- Address identified arts infrastructure needs in the municipality.
- Provide capacity building opportunities to the local creative sector.
Grant types available
- New Initiative Grants - up to $10,000
- Organisational Grants - up to $5,000 anually for 2 years
Two information session were held in February 2018.
Both sessions will be held in the Council Chambers, 90 Bell Street Coburg
How to apply for an Arts Investment Grant
Applications open from 24 January 2018 and close at 5 pm on Wednesday 21 March 2018.
All applications should be made online through SmartyGrants.
Before you apply, read the: