At Moreland we know there is more to life than what you do at work, which is why we provide our employees with every opportunity to enjoy a work-life balance.
With a workforce of over 1000 full-time, part-time and casual employees, we offer:
- highly competitive salaries
- flexible working arrangements, which include 35 to 38 hour weekly working arrangements with fortnightly or monthly rostered days off
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- salary sacrificing of Active Moreland leisure centre membership, access to novated leasing of motor vehicles and Council-owned childcare and superannuation
- extensive opportunities for training and career development activities
- employer-supported study assistance schemes
- a breastfeeding friendly workplace
- extensive health and wellbeing programs
- an active social club
- discounted health insurance
- a clear code of conduct and organisational values guiding staff behaviour and expectations, and
- an environmentally friendly working environment.
Watch as Moreland staff describe how Moreland Council makes it easy to be green.
This video has captions you can turn on and off using the video controls.