Fleming Park Hall
Fleming Park Hall is located at 104 Victoria Street, Brunswick East. Fleming Park Hall does not have disability access.
- 60 seated
- 100 standing
Facilities and equipment
- No disability access
- 60 seats
- 20 trestle tables
- Gas wall heating
- Ceiling fans
- Timber floor.
Available to hire from 8 am - 10 pm, 7 days a week.
- Community groups: $11.15 per hour (minimum 3 hours)
- Commercial or private use weekdays: $33 per hour (minimum 3 hours)
- Commercial or private use weekends: $76.45 per hour (minimum 3 hours)
Prices effective until 30 June 2017 inclusive of GST.
The facility must be cleaned and vacated by 10 pm.
The penalty rate applies per hour or part thereof beyond agreed booking time as stated on hire agreement.
Public liability insurance
- $26.55 public liability insurance available for community groups or private bookings.
- Public liability insurance is not provided for commercial bookings.
- $1060 bond for events deemed high risk.
Tentative booking request
- Make a tentative online booking request.
- An email will be sent to you with a booking form and further instructions.
- Your booking form must be emailed to Council Facilities within 14 days of your request.
- Failure to submit a booking form within 14 days will result in automatic cancellation of your tentative venue request.
- Once Council receives your completed booking form allow 5 working days for processing.
- If your booking is successful a confirmation letter will be issued.
- The security bond and hall hire fees must be paid prior to your event.
One minute from tram 96, Nicholson Street.
Six minute walk from tram 1 or 8, Lygon Street.
Five minute walk from bus route 508 on Blyth Street.
Limited street parking.